Opinions appreciated...

Misc. (Import) Go-Karts and Buggies

Opinions appreciated...

Postby half-breeder » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:20 am

Hello... 'new to this forum',
Im a 40yo father, whos daughter wanted to 'drive'... her age 11. So I went out and got a 2-seater Manco from a friend of mine, whom had it in storage forever! Got it home cleaned it up... put what all it needed on it(along w/ a couple non-essentials), I named it 'Lo-T'. Now after getting it back running, I wanted 'it' for myself. I have plans on putting a differential axle, 16" wheels, and getting a 72T drive sprocket on it here in the near future to get it up to 45mph. I have a 1 seater that Ill be working on after Im done w/ Lo-T(last posted pic). I have NO idea the make n model of it... but it 'is' a dead axle n alil shorter(front to back) than Lo-T... the 1 seater will be 'mainly' for my daughter to drive solo... so itll be geared low n slow. I wanted to getta feel for this forum members and its moderators w/ this thread.

Manco 'Red Fox' 2-seater, HF 6.5 clone(212cc), 12T clutch/60T drive:

Vid of the build up of Lo-T... http://youtu.be/ys_-qd89Ip8
Vid of the custom bench seat I made and band-brake setup... http://youtu.be/W1EFeJuybdo

...Day 1...

...Today...

...unknown kart... can anyone identify?...
half-breeder

Ride: Manco Red Fox

Re: Opinions appreciated...

Postby BlackScorpion » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:05 pm

Nice Job on the two karts. On the two seater, i would keep the white walls in front and mimic the rear with some bigger and wider tires with white walls, like a rat rod. You could probably spray paint the white walls onto the tires yourself. Nice job, :thumbup:
]If it aint broke.... then MODIFY it!
Think Different....Think outside the box...

BlackScorpion
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Ride: Carter XTV 150

Return to Go-Karts & Buggies (anything goes!)