Why your post is being held for Moderation.

Our Forum Info/Updates and how to use this site

Why your post is being held for Moderation.

Postby schatten » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:19 pm

AS OF NOW--- Any member with 3 posts and 30 days membership will automatically bypass the SPAM filter. IF---- you are a newbe with under 3 posts and 30 days membership you can just ask to join the "Bypass Words" group. Once approved for that group your posts will not get SPAM filtered anymore no matter how many posts or days membership you have!

I have spent a great deal of time on this system and so far (just Thanksgiving Thursday) we stopped 26 spammers from registering, 3 that were (old or already registered members) but got caught trying to post with sex related links (yes the word *sex* is on the list! and notice the wildcard*, this will include anything before the word and after (ie) sexy or even super sexy. Soooo... new'b that post a legitimate word that contains sex somewhere within the word will get the same "Your post is being held for Moderation". And.... all the spammers, I have since banned their IP's and removed their membership. They won't be able to get back in either, even with another IP since the new SPAM filter looks at registrations too!!!
Yerf Dog 3200
Mods:Air filter,Air box,Exhaust,Bike Speedo
schatten
Dedicated
Dedicated

Postby suprbean » Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:13 pm

yay
get out of here spammers
suprbean
NEW 2006 BLADE DX in RED!!!!!
Mods...eastside exhaust, uni, ignition coil, cdi, prodigy clutch and bell, 1500 spring, 9 gram rollers, vapor speedo, blade lights, chrome fan
more to come
suprbean
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby jtnktz » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:48 pm

I am not doing anything wrong or putting in anything bad but i am still being filtered is that because im trying to post links and pictures???
jtnktz
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Red-85-Z51 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:03 pm

jtnktz wrote:I am not doing anything wrong or putting in anything bad but i am still being filtered is that because im trying to post links and pictures???

I see you have 3 posts now, so you should be OUT of the filters limit.
Red-85-Z51
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby EmptyTank » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:47 pm

now he will, before he wouldnt
EmptyTank
Murray Explorer (Rebuilding)
EmptyTank
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby Offroadkarter » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:38 pm

jtnktz wrote:I am not doing anything wrong or putting in anything bad but i am still being filtered is that because im trying to post links and pictures???

problem fixed, enjoy your stay
2004 Manco 906C

2005 Blade 150GT w/ 2006 modified motor
Offroadkarter
Trusted Source
Trusted Source

Return to PowerSports Forum News