Tommy respond here! :cyclopsani:
We take it from all directions...
gokartsRus | go-kartsRus | gocartsRus | go-cartsRus
KJ
Administrator
Administrator

Ride: BMW K1600 GT-Sport

Postby Red-85-Z51 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:22 pm

Im not the Tommy you are looking for...But Ill post here anyways. :tongue: :tongue:

You feeling okay KJ? You havent posted much in the last few days.
Red-85-Z51
Superior Being
Superior Being

dinli tech tommy

Postby dinli tech tommy » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:17 pm

Hello Everyone! I'm still here! I've had trouble getting on the site but that problem was solved for me. I'm going to try to check this often. However the computer is not part of my every day routine. My main every day tech business is porting cylinders for racing ATV's, Motorcycles and Go Karts. (T. A. Porting) I still repair dinli transmissions by turning shafts and resetting tolerances along with replacing damaged parts.( I've done hundreds of these) Currently I purchase, repair, rebuild and part out dinli and other ATV's. I can help people with starting and running issues of dinli and like ATV's. Although racing is my main focus I don't want children out there with pleasure vehicles that they can't enjoy if I can be of help. More on these subjects later. A big THANKS to Kj, as the former dinli USA tech and parts manager (Dallas), I would like to say that it is always clear talking with Kj that he cares and has his customers needs first and formost. Sincerly, Tommy C. Alley
dinli tech tommy
Rookie
Rookie

Re: dinli tech tommy

Postby Offroadkarter » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:55 pm

dinli tech tommy wrote:Hello Everyone! I'm still here! I've had trouble getting on the site but Ken has solved that problem for me.I'm going to try to check this often. However the computer is not part of my every day routine. My main every day tech business is porting cylinders for racing ATV's, Motorcycles and Go Karts. (T. A. Porting) I still repair dinli transmissions by turning shafts and resetting tolerances along with replacing damaged parts.( I've done hundreds of these) Currently I purchase, repair, rebuild and part out dinli and other ATV's. I can help people with starting and running issues of dinli and like ATV's. Although racing is my main focus I don't want children out there with pleasure vehicles that they can't enjoy if I can be of help. More on these subjects later. A big THANKS to Ken, as the former dinli USA tech and parts manager (Dallas), I would like to say that it is always clear talking with Ken that he cares and has his customers needs first and formost.Sincerly, Tommy C. Alley

Welcome back

Now we have a good tommy and a jerk tommy, our forum is complete
2004 Manco 906C

2005 Blade 150GT w/ 2006 modified motor
Offroadkarter
Trusted Source
Trusted Source

Postby Red-85-Z51 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:17 pm

Offroadkarter wrote:
dinli tech tommy wrote:Hello Everyone! I'm still here! I've had trouble getting on the site but Ken has solved that problem for me.I'm going to try to check this often. However the computer is not part of my every day routine. My main every day tech business is porting cylinders for racing ATV's, Motorcycles and Go Karts. (T. A. Porting) I still repair dinli transmissions by turning shafts and resetting tolerances along with replacing damaged parts.( I've done hundreds of these) Currently I purchase, repair, rebuild and part out dinli and other ATV's. I can help people with starting and running issues of dinli and like ATV's. Although racing is my main focus I don't want children out there with pleasure vehicles that they can't enjoy if I can be of help. More on these subjects later. A big THANKS to Ken, as the former dinli USA tech and parts manager (Dallas), I would like to say that it is always clear talking with Ken that he cares and has his customers needs first and formost.Sincerly, Tommy C. Alley

Welcome back

[img]http://www.cats.com/images/u/07/23/lolcatsdotcomttbwex6me2ieahcu.jpg[/img]
Red-85-Z51
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby schatten » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:53 pm

Welcome back teck tommy :salute:
Yerf Dog 3200
Mods:Air filter,Air box,Exhaust,Bike Speedo
schatten
Dedicated
Dedicated

Postby Red-85-Z51 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:56 pm

Offroadkarter wrote:
Red-85-Z51 wrote:
Offroadkarter wrote:

Welcome back

http://www.thecheezburgerfactory.com//c ... whatIz.jpgImage
Red-85-Z51
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby Offroadkarter » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:26 pm

Red-85-Z51 wrote:
Offroadkarter wrote:
Red-85-Z51 wrote:
Offroadkarter wrote:

Welcome back

http://www.thecheezburgerfactory.com//c ... whatIz.jpgImage

2004 Manco 906C

Offroadkarter
Trusted Source
Trusted Source

Postby schatten » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:32 pm

Yerf Dog 3200
Mods:Air filter,Air box,Exhaust,Bike Speedo
schatten
Dedicated
Dedicated

Postby Red-85-Z51 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:25 am

schatten wrote:Image

Red-85-Z51
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby Offroadkarter » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:26 am

Red-85-Z51 wrote:

2004 Manco 906C

Offroadkarter
Trusted Source
Trusted Source

Postby Red-85-Z51 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:31 am

Offroadkarter wrote:
Red-85-Z51 wrote:

Red-85-Z51
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby KJ » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:55 am

You guys hijacked poor Tommy's "Welcome back Thread" with stuffed animals?

Nice article on your returning Tommy, we hope to see much more of you here for your respected input! -hey if you don't understand any computer related stuff... just ask! We have a team here including me that can help you with the site!!

KJ
KJ
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Red-85-Z51 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:04 pm

Yeah man, if you need anything at all, shoot me a private message, or an email.

red-85-z51@hotmail.com
Red-85-Z51
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby Offroadkarter » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:10 pm

Red-85-Z51 wrote:Yeah man, if you need anything at all, shoot me a private message, or an email.

red-85-z51@hotmail.com

ignore that

if you need anything, dont ask the rookie moderator, pm or email ME! angel But KJ is probably the best source ;)
2004 Manco 906C

Offroadkarter
Trusted Source
Trusted Source

Postby KJ » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:56 am

Offroadkarter wrote:
Red-85-Z51 wrote:Yeah man, if you need anything at all, shoot me a private message, or an email.

red-85-z51@hotmail.com

ignore that

if you need anything, dont ask the rookie moderator, pm or email ME! angel But KJ is probably the best source ;)

Dinli Tech Tommy-
Don't let these guys kid you, they know and can help you with anything. I'm just the dang janitor of this building!! lol

KJ
KJ
Administrator
Administrator

Return to PowerSports Forum News