Need Help Identifying My Used Go Kart...Thanks in Advance...

Our Forum Info/Updates and how to use this site

Need Help Identifying My Used Go Kart...Thanks in Advance...

Postby hectoraserrano » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:09 am

[/b]Greetings....I just purchased a used go-kart for $330.00. I am trying to find out the Manufacturer. It may be a custom job. The engine is a Robin Subaru 7HP (EX21), Posi Drive, It had a roll cage, I looked all over for a serial number but did not find one. Originally it looks like it was red. It has a rear swing arm suspension. The frame has two peculiar wing shaped tubes on both sides. If you have any information I would truly appreciated. I thought it could be a Manco. Found a website with a list of all Manco's made but did not find it. I searched for Manco due to the fact that the engine is a Robin / Subaru, but then again it may not be the original engine. I have no clue. Thank you again for your help. The link takes you to several pics I took of the go kart.
hectoraserrano

Re: Need Help Identifying My Used Go Kart...Thanks in Advanc

Postby BlackScorpion » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:53 am

hectoraserrano wrote: Greetings....I just purchased a used go-kart for $330.00. I am trying to find out the Manufacturer. It may be a custom job. The engine is a Robin Subaru 7HP (EX21), Posi Drive, It had a roll cage, I looked all over for a serial number but did not find one. Originally it looks like it was red. It has a rear swing arm suspension. The frame has two peculiar wing shaped tubes on both sides. If you have any information I would truly appreciated. I thought it could be a Manco. Found a website with a list of all Manco's made but did not find it. I searched for Manco due to the fact that the engine is a Robin / Subaru, but then again it may not be the original engine. I have no clue. Thank you again for your help. The link takes you to several pics I took of the go kart.

Welcome to GKRU. Judging from the pictures that looks like a custom made Go-kart. It looks heavy duty too, price wasn't too bad also. Can you post better pictures of it on, here i'm interested in a close up of the front & rear suspension.
]If it aint broke.... then MODIFY it!
Think Different....Think outside the box...

BlackScorpion
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Ride: Carter XTV 150

Return to PowerSports Forum News