No kash or points showing

Our Forum Info/Updates and how to use this site

No kash or points showing

Postby benl » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:52 am

i wasnt sure where to put this so i'll put it here.
sometimes when veiwing threads if i look under some peoples avatar and location their points and credibility and kash and stuff arent there, then other times the labels are there but not the amounts, and sometimes if i veiw a thread where i posted the same thing happens under my location and avatar.
any idea why this happens, does it happen to anyone else?
Yerf Dog 3203 w/ hydraulic F/R shocks, disk brake, charging system, lights, Key switch, 8 tooth drive sprocket, Tachometer, Tecumseh 6.5 w/ Batman Hop up Kit, Head Mod, Off-Road .225 Steel cam, high flow air filter
Contact me w/ questions/inquiries
benl
Committed
Committed

Postby Red-85-Z51 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:09 pm

In the Lounge, you generally wont be posting anything that will earn you any Technical or Credability points, so KJ has it setup where you wont be awarded Tech or Cred for posting in that section, also, while i nthat section, Tech and Cred are not diplayed.

We are also limited to 25 posts in a 24 hr period, if you post alot and it says "you have exceeded your allotted posts, and will not be awarded anything for that post" Well, its pretty self explanitory.

May do it in other forums in "the grandstands" section, but i know for a fact it does it in the LOUNGE.
Red-85-Z51
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby benl » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:31 pm

oh, i get it, makes sense, thanks for the explanation,
Yerf Dog 3203 w/ hydraulic F/R shocks, disk brake, charging system, lights, Key switch, 8 tooth drive sprocket, Tachometer, Tecumseh 6.5 w/ Batman Hop up Kit, Head Mod, Off-Road .225 Steel cam, high flow air filter
Contact me w/ questions/inquiries
benl
Committed
Committed

Postby KJ » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:35 pm

Right on Red! (hey that is also a road rule hehe)

Yep, if you don't see it listed for that forum, you won't accumulate those points there.
We take it from all directions...
gokartsRus | go-kartsRus | gocartsRus | go-cartsRus
KJ
Administrator
Administrator

Ride: BMW K1600 GT-Sport

Return to PowerSports Forum News