|ASW Zircon 150cc Go Kart Buggy
**DISCONTINUED** Go Kart no longer available from Mfgr. (was $2288.00)
150cc Single Cylinder Go-Kart Buggy with
Air Cooled, Reliable 4-Stroke GY6 Engine
for Power and Performance!
- Power (BHP @ RPM) 9.0 @ 7500
- Torque (ft.-lb. @ RPM) 13.0 @ 5500
- Max speed approx. 37 - 39 mph
- Dual wheel torque converter drive, reverse
and electric start for a fun driving experience
- Full suspension with adjustable shock absorbers
to ride the bumps and stay in control
- 3 point lap/shoulder belts for additional
driver and passenger protection
- Whip flag and running lights for increased
- Front steer-able fenders
- Canvas sun top and mesh hood
- Exhaust system muffler with heat shield
- Fuel capacity 1-3/4 gal.
- Oil capacity 30 oz. 10w40
- Transmission type: Dual wheel drive CVT automatic
- Tire & wheels: Front/rear 17 in. x 7
in. x 8 in. / 18 in. x 9-1/2 in. x 8 in.
- Advanced geometry suspension
- Front dual A-arm suspension with coil-over
- Rear swing arm with coil-over shocks
- Heavy gauge frame jig welded 1-1/4 in. main
- Brakes: 8-3/4 in. hydraulic disc with parking
- 1 year warranty on engine/ 90 day warranty
on frame, brush bar, spindles, seat frame/
30 day warranty all other components
- Unit cannot ship to California (Non-CARB Approved)
|ZIRCON Go-Kart Buggy
||6152 Go Kart Buggy Parts & Owners Manuals
|Max Speed Aprox
||Oil cooled, 4 cycle, single cylinder (Not
EPA approved for California sales/usage)
||9 BHP @ 7500 RPM
||13.0 ft-lbs @ 5500 RPM
||Keyed electric CDI
||Aluminized muffler with heat shield
||30 oz. 10W40
||CVT Automatic with reverse #50 5/8"
||Dual wheel drive
||2 wheel rear 8.75" hydraulic disc with
||Adjustable slide seat, 3 point shoulder/lap
belts with retractor, dual engine stop
1-1/4" full brush bars, front
fenders, dual quartz halogen running
whip flag, guarding compliant to ASTM
*20 mph speed reduction kit available here (P/N 14572).
||83.2"L x 53.5"W x 53.75"H
|Seat to Pedals
|Max. Combined Rider Weight
|Gross Vehicle Weight w Riders
||550lbs ^Minor assembly required w/ normal
household tools (allow 1-3 hrs. depending
on skill level)
||Engine: 1 year
||Frame, brush bars, spindles, seat frame:
||All other components: 30 days
||Non C.A.R.B. approved, unit cannot ship to California.
|WARNING! Go karts can be hazardous to operate. Failure to understand and follow Warnings and Instructions for the safe use and maintenance of this
product may result in Death or Injury! For your safety: Always use seatbelts, wear an approved helmet,
eye protection and protective clothing.
hair at or above shoulder level and
any loose clothing that could reach
or under the seat. Avoid stationary
and obstacles that create the potential
collision. Never engage in stunt riding,
jumping, or operate the kart under
of drugs or alcohol. For off road use
Competent adult supervision recommended
children are operating the vehicle.
Operator's Manual and watch Safety
|WARRANTY INFORMATION • Engine (SEE ABOVE). • 90 days: Frame,
Brush Bars, Spindles, Seat Frame. •
All Other Components.
General Exclusions: Warranty does not cover failures caused
by: accident or collision damage; abnormal
strain, neglect, or abuse; improper
of parts included in the factory sealed
improper maintenance or use, such as:
or racing, concession or rental.
Specific Exclusions: This warranty does not apply to normal wear
items, including but not limited to:
centrifugal clutch, brake lining, throttle
cable, chain, belts, seat, fasteners,
See operator's manual for detailed warranty
information. Color, graphics and/or
subject to change without notice. Vehicles
not for race/rental track use.
|This product was added to our catalog on 02/23/2012.
Try searching for: font colorgrayasw zircon 150cc kart buggy